Whatever happens in the coming months, remote work is here to stay. The goal of this webinar is to provide data scientists and data science team leaders with the knowledge and tools to succeed as a distributed team. Some of the topics we will cover include:
- Setting up a remote and collaborative R environment
- Version control and Scrum
- Using Shiny and RStudio Connect to share apps within and across teams
- How to improve the UI and appearance of Shiny dashboards
- How to scale Shiny dashboards to hundreds of users
- How to build and grow a remote data science team
Olga is experienced in production applications of analytical solutions, especially for FMCG companies. Recently she developed a price elasticity model for Unilever.
Damian is one of the four co-founders of Appsilon. Before founding Appsilon he worked at Accenture, UBS, Microsoft and Domino Data Lab.