End the Reporting Struggle with Open Source Tools
Companies struggle with reporting. Specifically, they’re caught in a cycle of inefficient and error-prone workflows that:
- Place a burden on individual data scientists when reports need to be repeated, updated, or shared
- Prevent decision-makers and business users from getting important, accurate insights in a timely manner
The result: enormous amounts of resources (people, tools, time) are invested in delivering a mediocre product to stakeholders, i.e., reports that are uninspiring to consume, slow to produce, and potentially not accurate.
In this webinar, you’ll hear about one team’s journey as they transitioned from a reporting frankenstack, involving SAS, Excel, and SQL, to a more effective process with free, open-source tools like R Markdown.
If you’re a team-lead or business user without much experience with R, you’ll learn:
- The consequences associated with traditional, messy reporting workflows
- The benefits of automation when it comes to reporting
- How to incorporate open-source tools like R Markdown into a corporate environment
If you’re a data scientists already experienced with R and R Markdown you’ll learn:
- How to enhance your reporting with Shiny and parameterized reports
- How to automate QA and collaboration tasks, like commenting
- About new packages for specific tasks
If you’re a data scientist already experienced with R, but not automating reports with tools like R Markdown, we hope this presentation inspires you to start ASAP.