In this talk, Kevin will give a tour of the new features that became part of the v1.1 release of the RStudio IDE. The following features will be covered:
– The Terminal tab, giving access to a shell directly within the IDE,
– The Object Explorer, for inspecting deeply-nested R objects,
– The modern theme, including a dark IDE theme to accompany the dark editor themes,
– The Connections tab, for managing connections to external SQL data stores,
– Improvements to Git integration, making it easier to manage
git branches from within the IDE, alongside a small set of other miscellaneous features that made their way into the v1.1.