Flexible and fair prices for everyone
We help educators, students, and staff learn and teach on open source platforms
Posit Workbench is designed to support a team of data scientists as it scales, giving each individual data scientist more compute power.
Posit Connect helps you publish all of your team’s data products at the push of a button. Deliver key insights to decision-makers, at the right time, in the right format.
Posit Package Manager is a repository management server to organize and centralize packages across your team, department, or entire organization.
- Accredited public or private primary or secondary schools providing full-time instruction for grades K–12, or school districts for such schools
- Accredited public or private universities or colleges (including community, junior, or vocational colleges) that grant degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study
- School administrative offices or boards of education
- Hospitals and academic medical centers that perform research and are organizationally and administratively integrated with at least one medical school
- Higher-education research laboratories that are public institutions, teach students, and can provide evidence of relationships with universities
How can I start using Posit's products for teaching purposes?
Just reach out to our sales team using the button at the top of this page labeled "Explore Academic Pricing." You'll be routed to a Posit expert who can get you started.
What do I need to provide to obtain academic pricing for teaching purposes?
We will ask for a course syllabus and potentially a few other teaching credentials including a qualified academic institution email address.
What is Posit Cloud?
Posit Cloud is an exceptionally good tool for universities and instructors. Posit Cloud is a lightweight, cloud-based solution that allows anyone to do, share, teach and learn data science online. We offer it to individuals for free and universities at an incredibly affordable rate.