Product Accessibility Statement
Statement of Commitment
Posit PBC is committed to ensuring its products are accessible to people with disabilities.
We are training our engineers in accessibility principles, auditing our products, and establishing priorities to unblock critical scenarios. The goal is to gradually improve the accessibility of our existing features and design, build, and deliver accessible features in the future.
For screen readers and browsers, we focus our testing efforts primarily on the following combinations (based on current desktop screen reader/browser usage stats):
- Microsoft Windows: JAWS / Google Chrome
- macOS: VoiceOver / Safari
We do spot-checks, time permitting, on other combinations, including:
- Microsoft Windows:
- NVDA / Google Chrome
- NVDA / Firefox
- Narrator / Edge
- iPadOS (Safari / VoiceOver)
We test using built-in operating system features for screen magnification, high-contrast settings, and voice control.
Product VPAT Documents
These documents describe how our products address WCAG 2.1 AA (which also complies with Section 508 of the US Rehabilitation Act and EN 301 549 of the European Union).
- Posit Workbench [WCAG 2.1 PDF (Updated September 2023)]
- RStudio Server Pro [WCAG 2.1 PDF (Updated September 2023)]
- RStudio Server [WCAG 2.1 PDF (Updated September 2023)]
- RStudio Desktop [WCAG 2.1 PDF (Updated September 2023)]
- RStudio Desktop Pro [WCAG 2.1 PDF (Updated September 2023)]
- Posit Connect VPAT [WCAG 2.1 PDF (updated September 2023)]
- Posit Cloud VPAT [WCAG 2.1 PDF (updated February 2023)]
- Posit Package Manager VPAT [WCAG 2.1 PDF (updated October 2023)]
- Posit Academy VPAT [WCAG 2.1 PDF (updated May 2023)]
For More Information
Email accessibility-related questions or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.